Swami Vivekananda . Teaching and Philosophy of Swami Vivekananda.

Teaching and Philosophy of Swami Vivekananda :-


Swami Vivekananda was not only a social reformer but also a teacher.

 His contribution to educational thought is of supreme importance if education is seen as the most powerful means of social change.



 According to Swami Vivekananda education should include all aspects of life - material, physical, moral, intellectual, spiritual and emotional, because education is a continuous process.  For him, education defines as the manifestation of perfection that is already in man.



 He suggested that education should aim to improve the human mind, it should not be to fill some facts in the brain.  Education should be a preparation for life.  He once said that education is not the amount of information kept in your mind and runs a riot there, which ignores your whole life.  We should have life-making, human-building, character-making, ideas assessed.  If you have assimilated the five ideas and made them your life and character, then you have more education than anyone who has received the entire library by heart.  If education were similar to information, libraries would be the largest sage and sage encyclopedias in the world.



 Vivekananda preached that the essence of Hinduism was best expressed in the Advaita Vedanta philosophy of Adi Shankara.  And thus, for the modern education system, Swami Vivekananda wanted to put maximum emphasis on meditation and concentration in the teaching-learning process.



 In the practice of general education, as it is in the practice of yoga, the five basic principles are essential - purpose, method, subject, taught and teacher.  He reassured the fact that by practicing meditation and concentration, all knowledge can also be practiced in the human mind.



 By re-orientationing education, politics, economics and sociology, Swami Vivekananda wanted to remove the evils of society.  For this change, he stressed education as a powerful weapon.


SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 comments:

  1. elivering a prime resource for no cost. I really loved reading your post. Thanks!
    Thanks for sharing, I like this blog!
    Edith Malaterre
    When I open your RSS feed it just gives me a whole lot of strange characters, is the malfunction on my reader?


    Olansi luftreiniger - China hepa uvc luftreiniger home luftreiniger hersteller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. fantastic job. I did not picture this. This can be a remarkable story. Thanks!
    I have been examinating out many of your articles and i can state nice stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog.
    Cheers concerning the post and I find yourself being back to read much more! Just checking out some blogs, seems a fairly nice system you happen to become utilizing. Im currently making use of Wordpress for

    Ro water purifier
    UF water purifier
    Hydrogen water bottle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy the way your page looks. I think it is awesome. If you dont mind me asking, what template is this site? Thank you.
    Could you please tell me which blog template did you set ? It looks very good
    A Macbook laptop is a good pick for my 14 years old daughter? I appreciate your answer

    Brother Ink Cartridges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take portion of your post to my blog?
    I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in 600 high authority UK directory submission and 400 search engine submission

    ReplyDelete